Saturday, August 21, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 10

I would've posted yesterday, but I was rather worn out when I go home yesterday, and I was out in the evening. So, I'll do it today.

Yesterday, most of my time was spent putting clothes on hangers and and tagging said clothes (thought there were times when the manager would step out for a smoke or something and thus, I'd cover for her on the register). I'm not in charge of pricing clothes or putting them on display anymore, just hanging them up and tagging them. 

Even though I was able to get everything in the back room had gotten hung up (part of which I did and part of which someone else did), I ran out of time before I was able to see to it that every single garment had a tag on it.  Oh well, whatever of it doesn't get done today I can always do on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment