Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Round Of Applications Since My Return

Since I'm only needed at Doggie Bag on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I've decided that I'd use Tuesdays and Thursdays for my job search. I've started on it today.

Because I live on the North side of town, I've decided to start at businesses there and work my way south as far as getting applications is concerned. My goal is to get five applications per job search day which I fill out and then turn in on the next job search day and on that same day pick up five more and repeat the process.  This will go on until I have a (paid) job. I'll also look into some freelance work. I really need and want to get an income stream going for myself.

Today, I got applications from four hotel/motels and one convenience store. I haven't filled them out yet, but as long as I get it done by Tuesday, I should be good to go.

Tomorrow, I'll be putting in more hours at Doggie Bag. Who knows what'll be waiting for me there?

No comments:

Post a Comment