Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things Are Getting A Little Rough Here

After my sister and nephew got home from taking the cats and dogs to the vet, my sister decided to take a nap. At one point, my nephew asked if I wanted to play fuseball. I tried to talk him out of it on account of his mom taking a nap, but he said it would be fine. Unfortunately, it ended up bothering her, so we stopped. As usual, I felt bad about this (especially since it's one of those areas where I should know better, and by having any part in doing something his mom did not approve of, I set a bad example for him; as the one babysitting him, that is one of the last things I should do). At my earliest available opportunity, I went into my room and started a Word document where I typed 100 times, "I will not do anything noisy that disturbs someone else's sleep." Why. can't. I. stop. making. stupid. mistakes? I just hope that my sister doesn't report this or any of the other mistakes I've made here to my mom. Maybe given the fact that I disturbed someone else's sleep today, I should cut my own sleeping time to five hours a night for the rest of my time here or at least make myself get up extra early in order to atone for my grossly idiotic infraction. (An eye for an eye, right?)

My nephew and I were going to watch The Princess and the Frog after dinner tonight, but he got grounded from the TV because of an argument that happened over the TV in the kitchen. So, it'll have to wait until tomorrow, if we're lucky enough to get that chance.

Yeah, this hasn't been the best afternoon or evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment