Friday, August 6, 2010

My Last Night In My Sister's Hometown

Tonight, I got to go with my nephew for one last swim before I go home. (I probably won't be doing any of that again anytime soon.) Later at the house, we had pizza for dinner.

I've been packing for when I go home, but I'm waiting for some laundry to be done.  When my sister and her boyfriend get home from walking the dogs, I believe all four of us (them, myself, and my nephew) will be eating ice cream and watching a movie called Where the Wild Things Are

Maybe for old time's sake, I'll even have a final beer. This isn't to say that my mom and stepdad never have beer in the house. It's just done to a lesser extent than my sister and her boyfriend.

Well, that's all I got for now. I might be in one last time before I go home tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment