Friday, August 27, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 13

Another day of mostly hanging up clothes and tagging them. As usual, I ran out of time before I got to everything. (At this rate, if going in on extra days was an option, I would. I'm lucky if I ever get caught up.) One of the more impressive donations was a formal black halter gown. Granted, I prefer cuts that are more conservative and concealing, and I don't currently have any cause to wear formal wear, but still....

If I was the one pricing the clothes, I'd probably start said dress out at $10 and see what happens. But that's just me. The decision on what it'll run at will be up to the manager.

One of the non-clothing donations was a small brown end table with a place for magazines at the bottom. The manager has decided to take that one home. Another donation was a small green trash can. I don't know whether it'll be put up for sale or not.

Such has been my day. Who knows what'll happen on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment