Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last Night And Tonight

Last night had got better after the last time I had posted. When my sister got home, she, her kid, and I went to a fair in town and looked at animals. My nephew got a picture taken. On the way home, my sister got some funnel cake and my nephew and I got some snow cones.

He and I got to watch The Princess and the Frog last night after all. This was after we got home. Apparently the TV ban was in effect until his bedtime.

After dinner tonight, my sister and her boyfriend took their dogs for a walk. When they got home, my sister asked me to go buy her a jar of wild sand plum jelly from the farmer's market going on in town tonight.. (She would've had trouble carrying while walking her dog.) That's probably the most exciting thing I did all evening. My sister and her boyfriend have company (or they did and they left; I'm not sure), but I haven't been invited to join the group, so I am in "my" room for now. (I might go get a beer after I finish this post, though.)

 I'm kind of bored right now. I wish there was something for me to do besides computer stuff and watching TV, but we can't always get what we want, right? (That song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" is stuck in my head now.) So, as I'm writing this post, I'm also playing YoVille on Facebook.

Only 2-3 days left until I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment