Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 2

I found out that the locks to the store changed for some reason, and that only about two people have keys. I'm not one of them, and I was scheduled to close So, when it was time for me to close, the person that ranks above the manager had to come to lock up for me.

There were a lot of clothes to hang up, price, and put out.  I am finally authorized to price the clothes, and I've been advised to basically go with my best guesses on what to price it at. One thing I'd do is try to see the price of items similar to the one that needed priced.

Shifting gears for a moment, I think I had menitoned awhile back that I was going to resume my job search this week. Unfortunately, the particular temperatures we're having and will likely have this week would probably make it difficult, if not impossible, to dress in a way that is job-search appropriate without it putting my health in danger.  So, I might hold off this week and focus more on Doggie Bag and not to mention establishing myself with the new manager. (The manager I had before my haitus left while I was gone for some reason. I'm sure I mentioned that part, but from my understanding, his resignation was not on good terms.)

The day was disappointing sale-wise, but the heat may have contributed to that.

Barring anything unforseen, I'll likely go in to get more stuff caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment