Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update On Cafe World "Project"

Yesterday, I posted about an "order" I had to fulfill for a virtual client named Wholesale Dale, consisting of 88704 servings of bacon cheesburgers. So far, I've sold him 17817 servings, amounting to roughly 20% of the order. I continued work on it this afternoon after I came home from church, changed into some "at home" clothes, and did some dishes. I did take occasional breaks though (including dinner and cleaning up after dinner). Right now, I'm taking a break from the order to make Jammin' Jelly Donuts for my virtual customers in order to keep my buzz rating from dropping to far down. After that, it's back to the burger order.

Were it not for this catering "project" I wouldn't be spending so much time on Cafe World in any one day. I'd simply fix enough dishes to fill my counters, visit my neighbors, and leave it at that.  I'll be working on this project probably every night until it's done. (I'm generally not home during the day, at least not on weekdays.) Since there's no particular time that I have to leave the house on Tuesday (job search stuff), I'll probably stay up extra late tomorrow night.  (Who knew that one web game would take up so much time?)

I better go now. I have to check on the donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment