Thursday, January 13, 2011

Change Of Plans Today

Today, I was supposed to meet up with someone at the college campus to discuss something. Well, I happened to catch up with them in Facebook's chat room, and it turned out that they had an illness in the family. So, we ended up rescheduling.

It's still pretty cold where I lived, so I cancelled the stuff that I was going to go out and do today and stayed home instead. I generally try to keep my Tuesdays and Thursdays productive (though I don't always succeed), but at the same time today, I needed to be careful about noise as my mom's been sick since yesterday afternoon and has probably been sleeping off and on throughout the day.

After I put away the dishes in the dishwasher, I finished reading my copy of The Outlaw's Bride by Liz Ireland. Sometime after that, I worked on some online surveys/cleaning my inbox. However, my eyes could only the computer screen for so long, so I read the prologue of The Seance by Heather Graham.

I just now finsihed eating some meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I think tonight I'll mostly do stuff on Facebook and maybe watch TV or read. Or I might do more surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment