Sunday, January 23, 2011

Went Skating Last Night

I don't normally get out on the weekends. However, last night was an exception.

I haven't skated in years, but I went skating last night. Below is a picture of me at the rink. (For the record, I'm the blonde in the blue jeans and red sweater.)



This is not something an opportunity that comes up for me very often. However, the band that my stepdad is the drummer for had a gig there. (My mom will generally go to the gigs unless she's unable to for some reason. Not only does she give him moral support, but she often helps with setting things up. Sometimes I'll be invited to the gigs depending on location. BTW, my mom is the one that took this photo.)

There were some people who skated backwards, but because of what little skating experience I have, I opted not to risk it. There were times when I did fall, but I had a good time overall. Maybe I'll get to do this again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment