Monday, January 17, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 71

Today, I mostly priced and put out clothes. I'm hoping that prices I've been writing in aren't too off the mark. I try to look for something comparable that has already been put up for sale to get an idea. Sometimes, I have no luck with that, so I just use my best guess based on general guidelines I've been given. (For instance, stuff that is of a high end brand is usually worth more than something of a not-so-high name brand.)  If it turns out that I'm wrong, well, at least I tried.

 We have a room of "bargain clothes" but since I don't know all the rules for what belongs in the bargain room and I'm guessing that whatever is in there, there has to be no question that it belongs there, I generally price stuff under the assumption that it belongs on one of the main racks.

Someone else has taken over tagging and hanging up clothing, which was what I used to do. We probably won't get caught up by the end of the month, but hopefully, it'll be less crowded in the back room for a whle before spring hits and we get more of an ambush of donations again.

That's been my day. Hope Wednesday is productive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment