Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 70

As of today, I have become authorized to price clothing. Awhile back, the manager wanted to be the only  one doing it, but then she had a lot of outside stuff to take care of it, so she delegated some of this to someone else. However, the situation has become such that said person didn't have time to do it either. So, me it was. I was only able to get so much of it done though, as I had to check stuff that was already up for sale to see what it ran for so that I could at least attempt to be consistent. (Supposedly, there's going to be someone joining the staff who has some idea of what stuff is worth that'll be able to help with some of the pricing as well. Also, I think the manager had said something about possibly writing down a set of guidelines to go by when pricing stuff.)

From time to time, there were hangers to take to the back, as well as bags of donated clothes. Someone from the recycling center also came to help clear out bags of rejected clothes, as well as boxes that had been broken down.

That's been my day. Maybe I'll get more pricing done on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment