Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 75

One of the things I did today was help the manager pack some things to be taken somewhere else at a later time. After that, I resumed pricing and putting out clothes. I took a risk and priced a couple of them for the bargain room: a couple of "plain" tops and what looked like a faded polo.

After I ran out of stuff in the middle room to price, I looked for clothes in the back room that already had tags on but had been sitting on the racks for quite some time. I found several items that fit this category. Let's just say that whoever will be pricing the clothes next (either me, the manager, or one of the cashiers who is authorized to price) will have a good starting point.

That's been my day today. Tomorrow, I will probably go in so that I can figure out what outfits I wish to model for the style show.

No comments:

Post a Comment