Monday, January 3, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 65

Today, I was part tagging and hanging up clothes (By the latter, I mean more along the lines of getting clothes on hangers. There's hardly any room on the racks in the back, so I've resorted to draping stuff over the racks.) and part taking up stuff to the front for the cashier on duty to price.  Throughout the day, we had donations come in.

One of my colleagues and I have tried to get a certain part of the back room cleared up. Said colleague happened to find a typewriter of all things in the pile today. Whether or not it gets sold remains to be seen

Sometime, in the afternoon, the probably only person who had seniority over me when I was working there that didn't leave, showed up to drop a few things off. She said she hadn't been able to come in lately due to illness.

That's been my day today. With any luck, we'll get caught up in February or March...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment