Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 69

I was mostly up front this time. I did a couple of runs on the register when there was no one else available to do it. I broke down some boxes, put some shoes out on the sales floor, and took some stuff to the back room. (Speaking of shoes, one of the pairs I put out was a pair of pink crocs. According to the size label on the bottoms of them, they could pass for men's or women's, put I don't know how many guys would buy pink crocs, so I put them with the womens' shoes. I hope I did the right thing.)

Another thing I did, per the manager's request, was take out the Christmas cards, and switch them for the "other" cards such as birthday, anniversary, etc. It took me a while to do this as I wanted the display to be cohesive, as in cards of one theme together, maybe ones with similar pictures together, etc. I'm not sure I did it right, but I'm sure I'll be told if I didn't.

I normally walk home when I got off duty. But when I was eating lunch, my stepdad called me and told me that he was coming to get me after four (which was when we both got off today) since it was pretty cold out still.  So, after my shift was up, I waited inside until he came and got me.

That's been my day. I don't know what'll happen Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment