Friday, December 31, 2010

Change Of Plans

Normally, I'd be over at the Doggie Bag by now. However, earlier this week, the manager had mentioned something to me about the possibility of me working the Doggie Bag 12-4 tomorrow in lieu of my normal hours today. However, she had to check the HSP on whether or not the store was supposed to open on New Year's.

Last night, I got a message from the manager that the store would be open on New Year's after all and if I could go in 12-4 tomorrow instead of going in today that'd be great. I was away from my phone when she had called, and it was a bit late for me to call her back. So, I called her this morning and let her know that going in tomorrow instead of today would be fine. So, that's what I'm going to do.

This morning, I had some bacon, eggs, and bisquits. After breakfast, I took care of the dishes. I think after I'm done, I'm going to catch up on my Bible reading. (I'm a few days behind on that, and today is the day when I should be done with the book of Revelation.) What I'll do from there remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment