Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 50

Today started out with me on register for the first hour. When I was out front and it wasn't busy, I straigtened things up a bit per the manager's request. Later, when someone else came to take over on register, there were a few clothes waiting to be put out. We have so much clothing right now that whatever of it is in our bargain room is 25 cents and selected items in the main part of the store are 50 cents.

Later, the HSP had brought in a table and some chairs to be put up for sale at some point. For a while, they were sitting outside, but at the end of the day, they were brought inside.

My afternoon was basically spent trying to make the back room less cluttered, including consolidating some of the clothes that were due to be recycled. (And once again, I managed to salvage a few bras that were in my size or that I suspected were close to it anyway.)

That's all I got for today. (Note: I had meant to post this on Monday but forgot to, so I'm posting it today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment