Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Might Be Staying Up Late In The Name Of Facebook Again

There has been at least one other time when I have had to stay up late because of the timing of something for Facebook's Cafe World. (Then again, I was basing a scene I was writing on a Cafe World scenario.) I might be doing that again tonight.

I recently started on one of Cafe World's newest challenges known as "Cooking Academy" where I have to spice a certain number of dishes, add certain items to my cafe, and serve certain dishes a certain number of times. The particular stage I am at on it requires that I "upgrade the cafe expansion", earn 5000 coins, and serve triple berry cheesecake 12 times. I've gotten the expansion and coin part done. It's the cheesecake part I'm waiting on. I've already served it five times with the help of some instant thyme spice that makes a dish ready right away. The time that each of the remaining rounds has before being ready ranges from five hours and eight minutes to six hours and twenty-one minutes, which means it'll be sometime after one, if not two in the morning my time before the cheesecake will be all done and I can go to bed. (If I wait too long to take the cheesecake off the stove, it ends up spoiling. I at least have some "salvage spice" to use on it if I have to, but hopefully I won't have to.)

Right now, I'm watching what's left of Grease on Vh1. (I tuned in a bit too late.) I might see what else is on after that. Failing that, I might be doing some reading that I put aside roughly a month ago. (Speaking of reading, I'll probably need to plan another Doggie Bag trip to buy more books. I've got one "current read" and one book waiting to be read at all.)  I may or may not get more of my novel finished tonight as I've hit a spot where I'm stuck. Oh well, I'll think of more things to do tonight I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment