Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 60

There was stuff to be brought out to the front and bags of clothes to go through. At some point, someone had come in to install and extra rack in the back room to allow for more clothes to be hung up. That was done, but according to the guy that installed it, there was no support system from behind the wall. (I'm assuming he will explain the situation to the manager.)

A lot of the day was spent tagging and hanging up clothes. One of the people I was working with went through a bag that turned out to have a lot of outdated stuff which had to be put in the recycle pile. The one cashier who has become recently authorized to price clothing wasn't able to until late in the afternoon as there was to much to price up front. I stayed an hour later than I normally do in order to get the priced clothing put out and put some of the tagged but not yet priced clothing  in the middle room so that it would be ready to be priced whenever it became feasible.

I don't know if I'll be going in tomorrow. I've got laundry to do, but I'll have to make sure there won't be any conflicts with that as my mom will be home. Friday will be my last working day before Christmas unless it turns out otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment