Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Made Today Laundry Day On Short Notice

I saw a copy of my stepdad's work schedule. He works today but is off on Thursday, which is when I normally do laundry. (I have whites in the dryer and colors in the washer as we speak.) I try to do my laundry at a time when nobody will be home or I have to check signals in order to avoid any conflicts.

Besides which, I've got Christmas shopping to do this week. I tried to find something for my mom but no luck. (I found some possibilities, but I'm not going to risk mentioning them here, and I want to check to see if it would be stuff she would like.) I did, however, pick up an application to a store that I had put in for in twice in the past.

While we're on the subject of Christmas, I may or may not be spending it with my dad this year. I haven't seen him since October of last year when he had surgery that put an end to my living with him. It may be that I spend the actual Christmas day with my mom and have a later celebration with my dad. But whatever will happen will happen.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I should probably check on my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment