Friday, December 10, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 55

My day started out with getting some empty hangers from by the register to the back room. Part of my time was spent tagging, hanging and/or putting out clothes. At one point, I was given the task of stamping some small envelopes for the Humane Society to put into larger envelopes. After that, I returned my attention to the clothes.

One of the things that needed to be done was to organize the hangers. Unfortunately, time ran out before I or anyone else was unable to get to it. I might do that on Monday if it hasn't been done before then. (But it'll have to wait until after the first hour of the store being open unless there's someone else to run the register in my place.)

That's all I got for now. Who knows what will happen next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment