Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 51

One of the things I had to do today was move a table outside in the morning and move it back in after closing time. (When someone will buy it remains to be seen.)

Most of my day was spent either tagging and hanging up clothes or putting ones that had already been priced out on the sales floor. (The manager has gotten selective as to what she wants out at this time as there are some items she is not comfortable with selling for fifty cents, which is what a lot of our clothes are going for for the time being.) At one point, per the manager's request, I marked the tags on merchandise in the bargain room with a red pen so that there was no question that said item came from the bargain room.

That's all I got for today. I don't know what Friday will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment