Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After Christmas

Today was Sunday, which meant church as usual. This afternoon, lunch consisted of tomato soup, sandwhiches (involving rolls leftover from yesterday) and leftover sides from yesterday (mainly veggies and Texas caviar). I've mostly spent my time on the computer.

I had talked with my dad last night, but the call was cut short due to bad reception on his end. He had mentioned possibly rounding up the relatives to call me today, but that has yet to happen. Maybe it'll happen later. If it ends up not happening, so be it.

I'll probably spend the evening watching TV and/or on the computer. This last week of the year will be business as usual (with Doggie Bag AND the job search) in the day. I doubt that I will get invited to any parties on New Year's Eve, and I doubt that I could get away with taking a solo trip to a local bar at night. But that's okay. Part of what I got in my stocking this year WAS three shots of alcohol. I'll just mix those in with my root beer after I update my pedicure with the three small bottles of nail polish that I got this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment