Friday, December 17, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 58

The day started with getting some empty hangers from the front to the back.

The way that it currently stands, we have purses for sale for a dollar. However, the amount of purses we had  out was not doing the display justice. So, per the manager's request, I grabbed a basket from the back room to put some of them in. Also, a lot of bags ended up getting eliminated. Up until now, they were on some shelves, but this ended up not working out. The bags that stayed were hung on nails on the walls.

Up until now, the manager has been the only one authorized to price clothing. As of today, she has authorized someone else (not me) to as well. Unfortunately, that person ran out of time before they were able to do so. (It's also hard to know what should go out at this time and what should stay back for now.)

While I was in the back tagging and hanging up clothes, I found something that made me think of someone in my family. Even though I've already gotten a present for said family member, I decided to buy this item for them. So, their present will have two parts to it.

That's been my day. Maybe more exciting stuff will happen on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment