Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An Hour Left Before Time To Go Pick Up My Nephew

I've vacuumed the living room, dining room, hall, and back room, and taken out the trash, per my sister's request. I also have the dishwasher going as I write this. I've got roughly an hour left before I go pick up my nephew. (I have the built-in alarm on my phone set to go off at 12:30 PM my time in case I get distracted.)

What to do until time to go? I could probably get some work done on rewriting my novel. I'll have to stop, though at noon in order to let the dogs out. And when my nephew is home, I'll need to have as much of my attention on him as possible. If I don't get any work done on the rewrites during the day, maybe I can take care of that tonight (provided there's no thunderstorm).

Well, enough talking about the rewrites. There's not much point in talking about them

No comments:

Post a Comment