Monday, June 28, 2010

Tentative Blogging Agenda This Fall

If you have been to my reading blog RAB-PIA lately, you know that it has been currently put on haitus until I return to my hometown in August and have access to more reading material. At that time, I will be doing a season 2, so to speak for that blog.

I am hoping add some more blogs this fall as well, including:

Project Whitespace: A blog focusing on using up, wearing out, etc., the material things taking up space in my life. (This will also include emails in my inboxes.)  This may or may not include trying to free up space in other places.

Tootsie Pop Mentality: Do you remember the commercials that ask the question, "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" This blog will focus on how many attempts will it take for me to get a job, how many perfume squirts will it take to use it up, etc.

A Semi-Simple Life: Focus will include, but not be limited to, using up/wearing out what is in one's life and minimizing attempts to buy new. Another areas of discussion may include saving up change to cash in and secondhand shopping. A question that may be posed once in a while is, "If I don't have xyz, do I really need it?"  Posts from Project Whitespace may appear here on occasion.

That's all I have for now.  If I decide otherwise on my future blogging, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment