Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Day So Far

This morning, I wasn't out of bed until 8:28. I'm bummed out about that as I'm trying to get out of bed at six Monday through Friday and seven on the weekends, especially if there's something I need to do.

After I showered and got dressed, I went in the living room and watched my nephew play a video game. I also got in my daily Bible Reading. (In case anyone's interested, I'm currently on the Book of Job; I think it's the one before the Book of Psalms.) Later, I unloaded the dishwasher and emailed my dad. Right now, he and I are watching "Penguins of Madagascar."  (It's raining, so going outside is well, out.)

I'm watching my nephew tonight as my sister and her boyfriend both have to work. I don't know what the nephew and I will be doing tonight.

Today's pretty much been a slow day. Maybe it'll get more eventful later.

No comments:

Post a Comment