Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie Pop?

Does anyone remember the Tootsie Pop commercials asking how many licks it takes to get to the center? There's been two that I recall ever seeing: there's the older one involving a turtle and an owl.  The longer version of it includes a cow and a fox.   I don't think I've seen the latter version on TV.  

The other commercial I recall seeing on TV that posed the same question is this one. However, it's been a while since I've seen that one too.

This hasn't been my most eventful day, so in an attempt to pass some time, I got a Tootsie Pop out of the candy bowl and tried to figure out how many licks it took to get to the center. For some reason, I lost count after 640, so I gave up. Besides, the candy fell off the stick in the process. For what it's worth, I did manage to get part of one side uncovered.  Oh, and in case anyone's interested, it was a chocolate Tootsie Pop.

I have roughly an hour and eighteen minutes to kill until the Pixar shorts and Toy Story marathon come on. I guess I'll go to the Bookcrossing Forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment