Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yesterday And This Morning

My nephew was at his first day of summer day camp in the morning.  When he came home, he and I both played computer games for about an hour and then played Hangman the next hour. Later, he and I took a walk to his school, where he showed me the playground. From my understanding, either my sister/his mom or her live-in boyfriend usually takes him to school when it's in session.

My sister, who works for the school district's IT department in the day, works at a liquor store at night. She was at work last night, so I spent more time with my nephew. We mostly hung out in my room. Sister's boyfriend had something he needed to go do later that evening. My nephew had to be in bed by nine. He also was told to go read for 15 minutes sometime that evening. By the time the 15 minutes was up, he was asleep. I left him alone then. (He later woke up and got ready for bed.) For a while, both of the dogs hung out on my bed. Millie, the boyfriend's dog, eventually left for the master bedroom, I believe, but Cosmo opted to spend the night with me on my bed. (It's my understanding that he likes to snuggle.) Sometime after I got up and got dressed, I let him outside to use the yard.

This morning, for the second day in a row, I walked him to where he catches the bus to go to the day camp. After I got home, I walked the dogs. When the dogs and I were on our way home, it started raining. (It was raining off and on yesterday and today.) It's not raining right now, though.

For a short while after I had started this post, my sister and nephew were here. They are now on their way to the doctor's regarding some recent problems my nephew has had with one of his eyes. I'm not sure what he and I will be doing when he returns. For all I know, he might rest for a while before we do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment