Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Have An Idea For A New Blog

Remember when I wrote about trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? Well lately, I've been thinking if it could be connected to a more general question like how many times must something be done before getting some sort of end result or how many times must something be used before it's used up or worn out?

I don't know what exactly I'll name the blog. All I know is that it'll explore how many squirts of perfume it takes to use it up, how many attempts at my job search it'll take for me to get a job, etc. It's all out of sheer curiosity if for no other reason.

It'll have to wait until August. I feel funny about starting a new blog when I'm away from home, especially if the nature of my business puts a limit on computer time.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good idea (although potentially time consuming and in the case of the perfume - stinky). I can't wait to see how it comes out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. As for the perfume, I'm not saying that I'll use it up all at once. I'll probably just track the number of squirts that I use on the days that I use it. That's one of those things that'll have to wait, though, until I get home, as I'm at my sister's house for the summer and pretty much had to pick and choose what I would have access to.

    ReplyDelete