Thursday, June 24, 2010

Housesitting Day 6

I have one or two days left until my sister and her household are home. July starts in a week. I don't know what will happen during said month except that my nephew's birthday will be on the fifth. (He'll be turning eight this year.)

I walked the dogs as usual. The dogs and I hadn't left yet when I heard Steve, the younger of the two cats that my sister and her boyfriend have, meowing. It took a minute or so for me to figure out where the meow was coming from. I was worried that Steve was stuck somewhere, but it turned out that she was in a tree. The dogs and I continued with our walk. Steve followed us for a few houses, but that was it.

Not much going on today. I'm going to probably play more YoVille and poke around on my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment