Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Waitng To Vacuum

As usual, I took my nephew to where he needed to catch the bus to his day camp. After the bus came, and he got on and left, I went home and had a couple of mini sausage biscuits and an orange. There were two things my sister needed me to do today:

  1. Walk the dogs
  2. Vacuum
I got the first one done after breakfast. Just when I was getting ready to do the second one, my sister came. She is laying down right now, so I'm holding off on the vacuuming until she leaves. It could end up being this afternoon after I've picked up my nephew before I'm able to get it done. Oh well. As long as it gets done.  The dishwasher is almost full, so when I'm done with my coffee cup, I'll put it in there and start it.

If I can get myself motivated enough, I might just do rewrites on my novel for a while. However, there is a chance of thunderstorms here (which is not a good thing for computers), so if need be, I'll shut down the computer and get a head start on some of my Bible reading instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment