Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Went Through A Short Storm

I was watching a Scooby-Doo movie via InDemand with my sister and nephew when a thunderstorm started. We had to turn off the TV as there was too much of a safety risk there. I had to make sure my computer was shut down as well.

I had a little trouble finding something non-electronic to do. I've run out of books to read, save for my Bible, so I read that for a little bit. (In case anyone's interested, I'm in Psalms.) Shortly after that, my nephew needed me to help him find a few things.

The thunder and the rain are done now. I'm watching Spongebob Squarepants as I write this. Later tonight, I'll probably watch the VH1 series You're Cut Off which let's just say is a boot camp for spoiled women. I'm going to see what I can get done on my novel as well. (Two weeks left that I can take advantage of Createspace's offer for a free manuscript copy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment