Thursday, June 10, 2010

What'll I Do This Afternoon?

It's almost afternoon where I'm at. My nephew's on a trip with a day camp he's involved with, so I won't have him to deal with until sometime after 4. I finished up my last book on my current reading list for RAB-PIA and have updated that blog accordingly. All that will be left there will be to prepare some of the books on the "To Pass Along" part of the list for release. (There are two under that category that I'm holding onto until I am in a position to do a "controlled" release.) After I've made the releases and updated RAB-PIA accordingly, I won't really have anything to do there until my return home in August.

Maybe there are some things I could do:

  1. Do rewrites on a novel I did a draft of in November, especially since I'm currently accountable to my dad for them. (If he asks me if I'm keeping up on the rewrites and/or how they're going, I want to be able to give positive answers.)
  2. Catch up on email, especially paid surveys waiting to be taken.
  3. Walk the dogs.
  4. Make more updates to this blog and/or my other blog, The Way Of The Accommodite.
  5. Prepare some of my books for release, even if I'm unable to release them today.
That's all I can think of for now. Maybe I should go eat some lunch and think it over.

2 comments:

  1. Lunch sounds good. What's the novel about? (or is it a secret?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have details to iron out on the plot, but I can tell you that it centers in on some dogs and their owners. (I wrote the first draft for a challenge in November where the goal was to write a 50,000+ word novel in a month with attention to quantity alone.)

    ReplyDelete