Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Went To The Park Tonight; Tomorrow, I'm Taking A Shower And Doing Laundry

While Cosmo and my sister were at what was Cosmo's last day of dog school, I hung out with River and Millie. There's a spot in the park that's covered in sand and has what look like toy digging machines. One of the kids that River played with dug a deep hole with one of those things, and it turned out that there was a McDonald's wrapper in there.

Tomorrow, after I get home from dropping off my nephew and (weather permitting) walking the dogs, I'm going to take a shower and then do laundry. I may even freshen up my manicure and/or pedicure. But I should make sure I get in some rewrite time.

That's all I got for now. I don't know what else, if anything will be happening for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment