Friday, June 18, 2010

One More Day Until My Sister's Household Goes On Vacation

Sometime tomorrow, my sister, her boyfriend, and her kid will be going to Colorado for a week. I'll be taking care of the house and the pets while they're gone. Aside from walking the dogs, I won't be going out much, I don't think, especially since I've got a novel draft to edit during that time. I'll especially need to work on it tomorrow since Sunday is Father's Day, which means calling Dad, and I'd like to give him positive answers regarding how I'm doing on that if it should come up. (I had thought about going to church on Sunday, but since that would mean putting Cosmo in the crate, which is something that has to happen if the house is going to be human-free for more than a few minutes, I've decided it'd be better to take a pass on it. I still look forward to when I can return to church in my hometown in August.)

Cosmo came into my room either late last night or early this morning. By the time I was ready to get up for good, he was on my bed. I have a feeling he will be coming to sleep with me every night as of tomorrow.

The household is more or less in the process of preparing for the trip. Weather permittng, River and I will be going to a showing of the movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs at someone's house. Until then, I'll just need to work on my novel and/or find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment