Saturday, June 26, 2010

Less Than Four Hours Of Housesitting Left

My sister called not too long ago and said that she and her household would be home in about four hours. I'll probably be asleep by then.

I don't know what's happening tomorrow. I hope I can focus more on the novel then. I had this fantasy that I'd be super-focused on the rewrites this past week, but at best I've poked around the novel. Maybe if I continue to plan on submitting the novel as is by Tuesday no matter what, it'll give me incentive to keep at it every single chance I get. (This'll mean I'll have to be extra careful about fooling around on Facebook.) I have a better idea as to where the novel is headed and have cut stuff that doesn't really help the plot.

Here's to the last few hours alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment