Sunday, June 20, 2010

Housesitting Day 2

I was able to go to church this morning. (As it turns out, there was a way to get around putting Cosmo in the crate whenever I went out without him.) After I got home, I let the dogs out and back in, ate lunch, did some net surfing, and called my dad. (After all, it is Father's Day today.) After that call, I dropped an email to a friend.

I've also vacuumed the carpets, fed the dogs their dinner, watered the indoor plants, and cleaned the litter box. I've hooked the hose up to a soaker hose for some plants outside. After the 30 minutes it's supposed to go for is up, I'll finish up watering the rest of the plants, and after seven, I'll walk the dogs.

I didn't really get much done on the novel today. Oh well. I have pretty much all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment