Friday, June 11, 2010

Went Out For A Little Bit Tonight

I don't get a lot of opportunities to go out at night, Friday or otherwise. However, I got to go to a carnival with my sister and nephew. First we all three rode the bumper cars. Next, my nephew and I went down a huge slide. (He was scared about being up so high at first, but he calmed down and actually enjoyed it.) Finally he and I went on something that reminded me of a ride called the Tilt-a-Whirl. (It's hard to explain.)

Afterwards, on the way home, we all three went to A&W and got some freezes. My nephew chose an orange freeze, and I chose a root beer one.

I'm not sure what all will be happening tonight. I might try an do some novel editing if I can get myself to get on with it. I might also see what's on TV. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment