Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Night And This Morning

Shortly after I made my last post, the storm that had been going on started up again, so I turned my computer off. Later on, my nephew taught me how to play chess. (He won most of the rounds we played. I won one of them.)

This morning, I walked the dogs, put some dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and cleaned the main bathroom and the one next to the kitchen. Needless to say, I haven't gotten to my novel rewrites yet. (It'll be a priority next week when my sister and her household are out of town. Nonetheless, I'm going to see what I can do today, as Father's Day is coming up, and proper etiquette calls for me to call my father then. I want to give him positive answers regarding my rewrites if that topic comes up.)

It's probably sneaking up on time to go let the dogs out. I may or may not be back here later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment